B - Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract stipulated between the company owning the site www.nalbori.com and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even partial, of the order. The company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept the order and the acceptance is considered tacit, if not otherwise communicated in any manner to the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to fully accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2. If the Customer is a final consumer (ie a physical person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure is completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and, in any case, keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of Articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree n. 185/1999 on distance sales.
3. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and / or property, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
C - Method of purchase
1. The Customer can only purchase the products in the electronic catalog at the time of placing the order and viewable at https://www.nalbori.com, as described in the relevant information sheets. The information entered on the site www.nalbori.com contain information on the compositions of the articles and indications on the presence of any brands. In this last case the company reserves the right to modify the information of the products to adapt them to those supplied by the producers, without any prior notice. It is understood that the image accompanying the descriptive card of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics, in the case of articles with very similar characteristics, only the sample is photographed or the catalog photo is published.
2. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of receipt of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the procedures described in this document. The Customer can also check the status of his order by accessing the web area dedicated to him in the "Order History" section.
3. In case of non-acceptance of the order, the company commits itself to a timely communication to the Customer.
4. All prices on this site are inclusive of VAT, the company reserves the right to change prices at any time, without notice.
5. On the site www.nalbori.com are visible the quantities of product available at the time of order. Since the simultaneous access of many user-users and the simultaneous possibility of "online" orders change the availability of the product, the company does not guarantee the certainty of assigning the ordered goods.
6. On certain products, subject to price promotions, the company reserves the right to accept orders by reducing the quantities, subject to communication and acceptance by the customer, failing which the order will be considered canceled.